What’s more, the Guide takes opening hours into consideration (very practical when you need fresh bread rolls on a Sunday morning!) and also allows you to activate your own filters, such as “wheelchair friendly”, “dogs allowed” or “organic”.
The guide is not just suitable for vegetarians and vegans but also for all people who are trying to live their life in a greener and more animal friendly way.
The app contains the following information:
- over 90 restaurants, snack bars and takeaways with detailed descriptions
- 230 bakeries with a complete description of what’s on offer
- a further 100 shopping possibilities in the area of cosmetics, groceries and organic produce
- more than 100 cafés with soya milk available
- a “vegan passport” with a detailed description for the staff at restaurants and hotels, the text for which has been kindly put together for us by the Vegan Society
Built with Sencha Touch.
Sencha Touch is the leading HTML5 mobile framework. It allows you to develop mobile web apps that look and feel native on Apple iPhone, Google Android, and BlackBerry touch devices.