Sencha Conference Features AT&T, Google, and RIM
We've just published the updated speaker and session line-ups for the upcoming Sencha Conference, which will be held in San Francisco, November 14-17. Join the Sencha team and community, and get up to speed on the latest in web app frameworks and technologies. Learn where the web and mobile industries are headed, so you're ready to take advantage of the tools you'll need to build next-generation web apps for desktop and mobile. Register today, so you don't miss out on $200 savings. Here are some highlights of the event that you won't want to miss:
- Keynote presentation by John Donovan, CTO of AT&T.
- Developing Mobile Web Apps for RIM BB6 by Lauren Hasson, Technical Director for the Blackberry Web Platform
- Hackathon, sponsored by Google. Work on mobile apps, web apps or widgets with your fellow attendees and Sencha experts, or tap into the wealth of onsite expertise to get help with a tricky problem.
- Lightning Talks where you can share projects you’re working on as well and apps you’re building with Sencha. Sign up to give a Lightning Talk; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name & topic).
- Meet conference sponsors Fig Leaf Software and Joyent.
- Informative talks and panels, including introductory- to advanced-level presentations on using Sencha products.
- Demos of new products, including Sencha Animator and Sencha Touch.
- Prizes announced for the winners of the Sencha Touch App Contest: $50,000 total in cash and prizes
- Hang out with your fellow attendees and the Sencha team for dinner & entertainment at the Herbst Pavilion, Fort Mason
Take Advantage of Hands-on Training While You're In TownWhile you're in San Francisco for Sencha Conference, why not take advantage of hands-on training? We've schedule pre- and post-conference sessions in San Francisco for your convenience. Sign up for these intensive hands-on labs!
|Nov. 11-12||Ext200 - FastTrack to Ext JS Development (2 day), $1300/developer||Register|
|Nov. 18 & 19||Touch201 - Sencha Touch Development (1 day), $650/developer||Register|
|Nov. 18 & 19||Designer200 - Accelerated Dev w/ Ext Designer (½ day), $325/developer||Register|
If you can't make the San Francisco training sessions, please review our open training session information and contact us with any questions.