Build better web applications faster
To make your web applications successful, you have to get to market quickly and deliver a great user experience across desktops, tablets, and mobile phones. With a rich and robust platform, we help developers:
- Focus on building business-critical applications and features for their target users, and not waste time and resources on cobbling together frameworks.
- Reduce the complexity of application maintenance cycles by eliminating dependencies on multiple libraries and versions for each individual feature.
- Increase productivity by using a single coding paradigm across all components, as opposed to a special coding style with each piece of an assembled framework.
- Comply with your corporate branding guidelines by using out of the box theming capabilities across all applications with the Sencha platform.
- Get technical questions answered quickly with our expert support team.
- Learn from the experts with our in-depth onsite and virtual training classes.
Improve ROI and minimize risk
Time to market is critical in today’s competitive environment, but you still have to make sure that you deliver a great user experience and stay on budget. The Sencha platform is ideal for helping you reduce your business risk, improve team efficiency, and deliver a great user experience to your customers — quickly. We can help:
- Minimize the risk associated with delivering multi-device applications by enabling teams to standardize on a single comprehensive web application platform.
- Holistically manage the entire web application lifecycle from design to development and management, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
- Accelerate time to market by enabling teams to eliminate siloed development efforts based on language and device type.
- Augment your resources by using Sencha professional services to help with application planning, design, and delivery.
- Protect sensitive data and application resources by deploying apps securely.
- Create the peace of mind you get from choosing a proven leader in web technologies with the resources to support you.
Simplify web application deployment and management
Although having the right web applications is critical, organizations must manage, secure, and maintain those apps. The Sencha platform allows organizations to handle persistent application maintenance and management challenges. We help IT Operations teams:
- Easily manage the entire lifecycle of enterprise apps, data, and users on any device.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of managing application deployment, security, and compliance.
- Protect application resources and sensitive data on any device with integrated local storage encryption, identity management integration, and per-app network traffic tunnelling support.
- Monitor your application environment with real-time analytics, reporting, and audit support.
- Simplify administration by instantly deploying apps and granting/revoking user access.
As a developer, manager, or IT operations professional, you should also consider these Sencha advantages:
Proven Track Record
Sencha has a nearly ten-year track record of innovation in web technologies, and that means we are a trusted vendor within the web application domain. Our success has been recognized by industry analysts — Gartner named us a “Visionary” vendor.
More than 10,000 enterprise customers — including 60% of the Fortune 100 — rely on Sencha to help them deliver business-ready web applications. More than two million developers use Sencha products, and our products have been downloaded over seven million times.
The Sencha solution extends well beyond our powerful development frameworks. Our integrated platform also addresses design, test, and management — which includes deploying, securing, and analyzing the applications that help drive your business.
Support and Services Excellence
Sencha has a well-earned reputation for professional services and training excellence — a key differentiator that helps to ensure the success of your enterprise application program. Our support organization has you covered to help resolve any issues quickly.
Sencha is a global company that supports customers in diverse regions. Our headquarters is located in Redwood City, California, with local presence in countries including Canada, the United Kingdom, Italy, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Korea, Australia, and Japan.