ExtJS251—Fast Track to Ext JS 4 Training + Sencha Architect 3
This hands-on Fast Track course provides in-depth coverage of Ext JS 4 and Sencha Architect 3 including:
- App Architecture and Sencha MVC
- Developing complete Ext JS 4 Applications with Sencha Architect 3
- Sencha Cmd
- UI Components and Views
- The Class System
- Components, Containers and Layouts
- Data Models, Stores, and Proxies
- Data Aware Components
- Grids, Trees, Data Views, Forms, Charts
- Production Builds
This Fast Track course includes all of Essential Ext JS plus:
- Model Associations, Trees, Grid Editing, Charting, Theming, DOM Manipulation, and more advanced MVC
- Grid Editing
- DOM Manipulation
- Custom Component Development
- Advanced MVC
Through intensive hands-on labs, you will learn application architecture best practices and build a functioning application with an Ext JS 4 user interface connecting to live data feeds using JSON.
Developers report saving at least 3-4 weeks learning Ext JS by taking this course. Get on the Fast Track today!
This Live Online Training course runs for 10 half-day sessions from 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time.
|Date:||December 2nd–13th, 2013|
Live Online TrainingView on Google Maps
Sencha Ext JS
Introducing the Course
Getting Started with Ext JS 4
Laying out your GUI
Hands-on Experience w/ Common Components
Working with Data
Getting on the Grid
Bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) with the following software installed:
Register for this event with RegOnline:
The following link will open in a new window. You may register with the event through our third-party system, RegOnline.