August 30, 2011
Early bird deadline is August 31 for world’s foremost Web application developer conference, with AT&T as a platinum sponsor. Developers are invited to submit entries for the SenchaCon App Contest: first prize is a Nissan Leaf all-electric car.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.: Sencha, the leading provider of HTML5 frameworks and tools for desktop and mobile application developers, has published the complete session agenda for the third annual SenchaCon conference for Web app developers. After a highly successful conference held last year in San Francisco, and attended by hundreds of top Web application developers from around the world, this year’s event has moved to a larger venue in Austin, Texas. Sponsored by AT&T, the highly interactive three-day conference is designed to encourage attendees to interact and share the latest software development skills, including the latest HTML5 and mobile Web app development and deployment strategies.
Date: October 23-26, 2011
Location: Hilton Austin hotel, downtown Austin, Texas
How to register: registration is now open – the early bird discount of $200 ends on August 31, 2011
SenchaCon by the numbers
• 3 action-packed days of sessions
• 3 tracks running for fully 2 days
• More than 50 unique sessions, plus a 90-minute Sencha Keynote with 1 killer product roadmap
• Preview of upcoming product releases: 3 application frameworks, 2 tools, and 2 cloud services
• 6 community application showcases
• 6 server-side technology breakouts
• 5 hours of hands-on GWT code clinic
• 6 hours of pure competitive coding at the Wednesday Hackathon
The complete SenchaCon session agenda is here.
Enter the SenchaCon App Contest and win a Nissan Leaf all-electric car
To get developers’ creative juices flowing in the weeks leading up to SenchaCon, Sencha is inviting submissions for the SenchaCon App Contest. The winners will be announced at SenchaCon on October 24.
Up for grabs are prizes totaling more than $50,000:
• First Place wins a 2011 Nissan Leaf
• Second Place wins US $10,000 and a MacBook Pro
• Third Place wins US $2,500 and an iPad2
To enter, create a multi-user, collaborative web application that leverages the new features and functionality of the latest Sencha SDKs (like Ext JS and Sencha Touch), and the recently previewed Sencha.io Cloud Services. The application can be for the desktop and/or mobile Web, but it must be fully functional and running successfully when first round judging begins at noon (Pacific) on September 23rd, 2011.