PDA

View Full Version : [DUPE-949] Fields inside CompositeFields are missing in BasicForm.items

arnaudmorvan
30 May 2010, 5:34 PM
CompositeField can contain other fields (I suppose it's first objective),
But it returns true to isField so the function FormPanel.initFields don't introspect the CompositeField.items.
Finally, the fields contained in the composite fields are not contained in the BasicForm.items.
I use functions that look for fields by BasicForm.items, so they don't find the fields in CompositeFields, and over that,
I suppose this can have many consequences on many BasicForm functions like setValues, ...

Regards

arnaud.morvan@abscisse-geomatique.fr

Damiano Maccacaro
31 May 2010, 6:53 AM
But it returns true to isField so the function FormPanel.initFields don't introspect the CompositeField.items.
Finally, the fields contained in the composite fields are not contained in the BasicForm.items.
I use functions that look for fields by BasicForm.items, so they don't find the fields in CompositeFields, and over that,
I suppose this can have many consequences on many BasicForm functions like setValues, ...

Regards

I've find out a similar problem.

In the events initioalization I cannot access the compositefield items although I call it by the ID.

this.getForm().findFiled('id').on(...)

It return that findFiled('id') is null.

If i call tha same function from another point it work right.

regards.

z76688999
3 Jun 2010, 1:58 AM

Regards

I've met that similar problem too.
the text fields doesn't show up but the <input> tag is created
this happening in my IE 8 .

flexcat
3 Jun 2010, 5:33 AM
This problem are still reported (http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?98554-OPEN-949-Loading-data-into-a-composite-field-s-children-on-FormPanel-render).

It looks like that the compositefield are rendered at onFieldShow, not in the basic form init loop.