PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Setting ComboBox.id property induce an layout artefact

arnaudmorvan
30 May 2010, 5:58 PM
I want to fix the combobox id property to attach label on it, because I use the new composite field :
{
xtype: 'compositefield',
fieldLabel: 'field1',
items: [
{
"xtype":"textfield",
"id":"field1",
"name":"field1"
},{
xtype: 'label',
forId: 'field2',
text: 'field2'
},{
"xtype":"combo",
"id":"field2",
"name":"field2"
}
]
}
But the id property of the combo box is render to the visible input,
like to the hidden input,
so this induce a layout artefact because the two input have the same id property and I suppose the id property is used to identify the elements by the layout functions.

For myself, I just want to identify the visible input with the id config property, I don't mind if the hidden input id property is auto-assigned, if I have to get the value, I use the itemId property, but for attache the label on the visible input I need to fix the id property in the config object.

Regards

arnaud.morvan@abscisse-geomatique.fr

evant
30 May 2010, 8:06 PM
Why are you posting a new thread? Is it any different from this? http://www.extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?100419-INFOREQ-ComboBox.id-property-induce-an-artefact

arnaudmorvan
31 May 2010, 6:53 AM
I've post a new thread because I was very tired when I post first, and after the WE I believe I have'nt do. And thanks to Jamie the hiddenId have solved my problem, it wasn't a bug in fact. very confused.

Jamie Avins
1 Jun 2010, 9:45 AM
No problem, I'll close this one as well.