PDA

View Full Version : Tutorials?

cfjedimaster
17 Jun 2010, 5:51 AM
The docs are "only" API docs (which are important of course) - any plans for tutorials and other types of documentation?

Jamie Avins
17 Jun 2010, 5:56 AM
The should be a link right under the API Documentation: http://www.sencha.com/deploy/touch/getting-started.html

cfjedimaster
17 Jun 2010, 5:57 AM
I'm an . I thought the index page of the downloaded file was mere marketing fluff - I found both a getting started guide and demos. Sorry!

Jamie Avins
17 Jun 2010, 5:59 AM
No problem, thanks for the tweets.

muencfra
17 Jun 2010, 12:46 PM
hm. I'm a .net webdeveloper and a rookie in JS. The documentation only for senchaTouch is too thin for me.
I try learn by the examples but without a reason, it's not easy for novice in JS. i would create a native like webapp with bottom TabPanel. Begin with the tabs2 example and try to add a top navigation bar(toolbar). when i click on a tabbar menuitem then change the text in the navbar and so on. i've use jqtouch but it has no fixed bottomtabbar and no fixed top navbar.
maybe can you give me first step instructions for that standard layout: top navbar, bottom tabbar where the items change the cards.
maybe i understand senchaTouch..THX and sorry for my bad english. regards from Germany [we'll be soccer world champions ;-))]

muencfra
17 Jun 2010, 1:18 PM
hm. I'm a .net webdeveloper and a rookie in JS. The documentation only for senchaTouch is too thin for me.
I try learn by the examples but without a reason, it's not easy for novice in JS. i would create a native like webapp with bottom TabPanel. Begin with the tabs2 example and try to add a top navigation bar(toolbar). when i click on a tabbar menuitem then change the text in the navbar and so on. i've use jqtouch but it has no fixed bottomtabbar and no fixed top navbar.
maybe can you give me first step instructions for that standard layout: top navbar, bottom tabbar where the items change the cards.
maybe i understand senchaTouch..THX and sorry for my bad english. regards from Germany [we'll be soccer world champions ;-))]

can i load html for a tabbar card from a file?