PDA

View Full Version : Will Designer be supporting the new Sencha extionsions?

davisty
17 Jun 2010, 9:48 AM
Also. Im a System i (AS/400) developer. Can the video presentation for Designer be updated to tell about the actions that the demonstrator is presenting. The resolution is where it's hard to see the properties being updated and it flows too fast. I want to show my boss the demo, but he'd have a flying heart attack.

Your application suite(System i Lingo) is EXACTLY what Im looking for ...

jarrednicholls
18 Jun 2010, 8:19 AM
If by Sencha extensions you mean the Sencha Touch library, etc., then the answer yes. There is no ETA for this at the moment, but it is going to come for sure.

I will see about the video...we want to do more videos anyways, so we'll make sure the resolution is big enough. I think the goal of the original video was not only to show the pieces of the application and the life cycle one goes through, but also how quickly it can be used. The latter obviously makes it hard to learn from it.

davisty
18 Jun 2010, 8:45 AM
Thank You. Im not complaining. It's just my boss is very conservative and would watch it for about 1 second.

Im actively promoting your product to management. It is a perfect fit for the System i(AS/400)

jarrednicholls
18 Jun 2010, 8:49 AM
We definitely appreciate that davisty, thank you.