PDA

View Full Version : Ext Designer not working

asis
3 Jul 2010, 10:11 AM
Hi i am asis. In my system(Windows 7) Ext Designer is not working. Please help me......

jarrednicholls
5 Jul 2010, 10:26 AM
Hi asis,

Can you give me some detail on what is not working? Are you having trouble logging in? Is the application not launching properly? I'll be glad to assist you.

asis
6 Jul 2010, 11:26 AM
Yes sir, After the instllation the application is not launching.......

jarrednicholls
6 Jul 2010, 3:11 PM
Download the latest version which was released moments ago (1.0.2) and let me know if it works for you. Thanks.

asis
7 Jul 2010, 9:26 AM
Thank you for reply.
After installation the latest version I will reply to u.

asis
9 Jul 2010, 2:49 AM
hi,
I'm using ExtDesigner-1.0.2-windows-installer. Again its not working after installation.

jarrednicholls
9 Jul 2010, 4:54 AM
Hi asis,

You aren't seeing any type of screen at all when you launch the program? No login screen? Nothing? Is the program's task listed in your Task Manager? Please, help me help you by giving me as much detail as possible. I am completely clueless as to what exactly is going on with your situation.

asis
9 Jul 2010, 9:00 AM
Yes sir, you are right. After installation the login screen has come once. I logged in. After that nothing is coming on screen. But the program is listed in Task Manager.

jarrednicholls
9 Jul 2010, 10:28 AM
Hey asis,

Try following these instructions. You may need to add the ionBootFile and currentVersion settings (they might not already exist). Looks like you're having trouble getting update notices.

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?103738-Manual-Upgrade-Instructions-to-xds-1.0.2.1

Jarred

asis
9 Jul 2010, 11:23 AM
Dear sir,
Whatever you told i have done it. Now its working properly. Thank you sir.

asis
10 Jul 2010, 6:54 AM
Dear sir,
I like whatever Ext JS team has made. Now i want to be a part of Ext JS team. So plezse tell me the way that how can i be a part of Ext JS team. I want to join the Ext JS development team.
If you tell me, i will be grateful to you.

Asis