PDA

View Full Version : [INFOREQ]Fullscreen Bug with Home-Favorit Link iOS 4

Sany
3 Jul 2010, 10:45 AM
Hello,

I have a iPhone 3GS with iOS 4, the Sencha Touch has been worked correctly on my Older iOS 3.1.3, with iOS 4, have i a Problem.

When i Create from the Browser a Favorite Link to my Homescreen, and then i open this, then i see very shortly the Application, and then Quits the Application completly..

Can any one help me?

TommyMaintz
5 Jul 2010, 1:34 PM
I am afraid we need some more information about your app. Is it using LocalStorage? Is there an HTML5 video or audio tag? Anything that mind give us a hint to why this happens would help.

gregd72002
8 Jul 2010, 12:54 PM
I've got exactly the same problem with all the official examples provided with Sencha Touch. Any application, if to bookmark is to a home screen, it will never open - it opens and ?crashes? whilst loading.

It looks to me like a problem with height/width... but not sure about it

aw1zard2
8 Jul 2010, 1:31 PM
I believe anything bookmarked to the home screen becomes a web view app just from when I looked at things doesn't have everything that the safari browser has. There are some differences just like with the Android's web view. So if things work in the normal mobile browser then break when you try to bookmark it to the home screen this is why. Not sure if Android 2.2 using a full chrome browser will fix the web view issue for web apps or not.

egohead
8 Jul 2010, 10:20 PM
Same problem here.
If I bookmark any of your examples to the homescreen, the 3Gs with iOS crash if I will open it from the homescreen.