PDA

View Full Version : Reg : Form Panel Screen Item disappear

ilanchezian
5 Jul 2010, 5:41 AM
We created a form panel with label and combo box items. It's working fine in IE7, Now we expose the url using external IP. Sometimes the form panel items aren't getting rendered and display as a collapsed state. Pls help me !!

jarrednicholls
5 Jul 2010, 10:43 AM
Hi ilanchezian,

Can you send me your project file and perhaps email me the external/public URL to check this myself? jarred [at] sencha.com. This is happening only in IE7 or in all browsers?

ilanchezian
5 Jul 2010, 9:41 PM
Because of the security reason i can't give the product URL. This is the problem only in IE8. The FormPanel controls are disapper sometimes not at all times. I think it was the repaint issue. Pls help me how can i resolve this ?

jarrednicholls
6 Jul 2010, 5:20 AM
Ok no problem, I understand that. Are you able to attach or send me your project file (.xds)? I could then export the project and run it, then properly debug it. Such an issue can't be diagnosed without a proper re-creation of the problem...you understand. You can email the file or attach it here on the forums.

ilanchezian
6 Jul 2010, 6:21 AM
The sequence is as follows, Create a new form panel control and add combo box and text item on it. Also we created a GridPanel with this html. We are calling this page as Model Dialog. This was the issue in IE8. IE7 works fine.

ilanchezian
6 Jul 2010, 6:22 AM
shoul i need to update any settings in IE8 ?