PDA

View Full Version : Setup - Api Documentation

SnuSnu
9 Jul 2010, 6:00 AM
In the tutorial "Getting started" i find this hint:

"The Ext.setup method sets up a page for use on a touch-enabled device. It allows you to set various start up properties and behaviors for your application. For detailed information on the Sencha Touch API, including this method, see the Sencha Touch API Documentation."

But there is no information about "setup" in the api documentation, or i can't find it.
can u help me?

TommyMaintz
13 Jul 2010, 11:36 AM
You can find it in the API docs under Ext.js

/**
* Sets up a page for use on a mobile device.
* @param {Object} config
* Valid configurations are:
* <ul>
* <li>fullscreen - Boolean - Sets an appropriate meta tag for Apple devices to run in full-screen mode.</li>
* <li>tabletStartupScreen - String - Startup screen to be used on an iPad. The image must be 768x1004 and in portrait orientation.</li>
* <li>phoneStartupScreen - String - Startup screen to be used on an iPhone or iPod touch. The image must be 320x460 and in portrait orientation.</li>
* <li>icon - Default icon to use. This will automatically apply to both tablets and phones. These should be 72x72.</li>
* <li>tabletIcon - String - An icon for only tablets. (This config supersedes icon.) These should be 72x72.</li>
* <li>phoneIcon - String - An icon for only phones. (This config supersedes icon.) These should be 57x57.</li>
* <li>glossOnIcon - Boolean - Add gloss on icon on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch</li>
* <li>statusBarStyle - String - Sets the status bar style for fullscreen iPhone OS web apps. Valid options are default, black, or black-translucent.</li>
* <li>preloadImages - Array - An array of urls of images to be loaded.</li>
* <li>onReady - Function - Function to be run when the DOM is ready.<li>
* <li>scope - Scope - Scope for the onReady configuraiton to be run in.</li>
* </ul>
*/