PDA

View Full Version : Basic Example for iPhone & iPad

Alexandr3
16 Jul 2010, 12:03 PM
Hi,

I just discovered Sencha so please excuse me if this looks newbie!

I'm looking for a project example for an app that will work on both iPhone and iPad. What I'm planing to do is a utility app with fields and few graphical elements (apart from the regular toolbars and buttons).

Anybody posted something like so?

kostik83
16 Jul 2010, 12:44 PM
Download framework, go to examples and open index.html in Chrome.

nosarious
16 Jul 2010, 12:52 PM
in chrome, safari or firefox... Any of the webkit browsers. The examples will get you started, then come back to ask how to implement some other bits.

kostik83
16 Jul 2010, 12:57 PM
for me, it doesn't work in Firefox/Safari since both of them do not render css3 properly.

nosarious
16 Jul 2010, 1:42 PM
Windows safari or apple safari or mobile safari?

Truthfully I am trying to build something that works with mobile devices. What parts of css3 are not working in your version of safari?

Wiiktor
18 Jul 2010, 5:16 AM
Hi,

I just discovered Sencha so please excuse me if this looks newbie!

I'm looking for a project example for an app that will work on both iPhone and iPad. What I'm planing to do is a utility app with fields and few graphical elements (apart from the regular toolbars and buttons).

Anybody posted something like so?

Hey Alexandr3!
They won't help you at all. If you want to learn Sencha, they will tell you: See the examples (thats contains the single elements of sencha and a very complicated Kitchen Shink) or get the one and only tutorial on the page. OR go to the API... ;) They wont explain anything at all.

nosarious
18 Jul 2010, 2:43 PM
Try these examples. You don't have to download anything. http://www.sencha.com/deploy/touch/examples/