PDA

View Full Version : Pivoting table using ExtJs panel table layout

hirendave
22 Jul 2010, 4:41 AM
Hello friends.

I have created table pivoting using ExtJs panel with table layout. Please look at the below image. 21584

User can change location of axes and swap axes. Current code is not an extension or plug in. I have simply created a JavaScript object which has all the functions for swapping and pivoting and it uses ExtJs panel to generate this type of output. Now I am not expert of ExtJs . I don't know exactly how to convert my code so that it can be used as plug in or extension. Please guide me for the same.

More details you can find from my blog here (http://davehiren.blogspot.com/2010/07/table-pivoting-using-extjs.html)

Regards,
Hiren Dave

joeri
23 Jul 2010, 4:00 AM
Looks interesting. Without viewing the code it's hard to say how best to turn this into a standard extension.

By the way, if you're not aware of it yet, Ext 3.3 will ship with a PivotGrid component. It may be easier to build on top of that once it is released and just add your own features.

hirendave
23 Jul 2010, 4:04 AM
Yes joeri, I came to know about PivotGrid component in Ext 3.3. I will wait till release of Ext 3.3 for further development. Thanks for replying to this thread.