PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED-173] A button will stop being clickable -- unless i click another button

fhdeveloper
26 Jul 2010, 4:55 PM
This is a really weird bug that shows up randomly and definitely not in a reproducable manner.
I have a forward/back button that you click to browse through an event list. Pressing back changes the date to the previous day and sends an ajax request to load the new data from within the buttons handler function. (Using ext.util.jsonp.request)

These buttons work perfectly except that sometimes they become unclickable (on the iphone) and no matter how much I tap it won't go off. it does however get fixed when I click some other button on the screen then go back to the original button.

any ideas why this would happen?

fhdeveloper
26 Jul 2010, 9:36 PM
Note : This also occurs with the iPHone simulator

Jamie Avins
27 Jul 2010, 10:12 AM
We'll try to duplicate it, any other help reproducing the problem would be great.

fhdeveloper
27 Jul 2010, 12:15 PM
Okay -- it appears that the error occurs when you double click the button before the ajax request completes.

Jamie Avins
27 Jul 2010, 12:54 PM
Okay -- it appears that the error occurs when you double click the button before the ajax request completes.

Perfect, I'm sure that will help narrow down the issue.

TommyMaintz
28 Jul 2010, 3:38 PM
Could you provide example source code or a test case that shows this bug? Maybe any of the bundled examples? I tried, but so far haven't been able to reproduce this.

fhdeveloper
30 Jul 2010, 5:10 PM
it stopped happening when i upgraded to .92 ... weird

Jamie Avins
2 Aug 2010, 9:00 AM
Good to hear, I'll close this one out.