PDA

View Full Version : GXT 2.1.1 ComboBox Field Binding does not work

navi75
2 Aug 2010, 6:32 PM
With GXT 2.0.1 and GWT 1.7 my ComboBox Field binding to my Java enum object is working good.

As soon as i upgraded to GXT 2.1.1 with GWT 1.7 my ComboBox field binding to my Java enum object does not work.

As i click the right hand side ComboBox arrow button it only displays the first value and does not display the list of all the values in my Java enum object.

I have downgraded to GXT 2.0.1 with GWT 1.7 for now in order make the ComboBox field binding work.

Is there any issue with the GXT 2.1.1 ComboBox field binding? Did someone face similar issue with GXT 2.1.1?

Thanks.

sven
3 Aug 2010, 1:04 AM
As i click the right hand side ComboBox arrow button it only displays the first value and does not display the list of all the values in my Java enum object.

combo.setTriggerAction(TriggerAction.ALL);

chalu
3 Aug 2010, 4:13 AM
With GXT 2.0.1 and GWT 1.7 my ComboBox Field binding to my Java enum object is working good.

Hmm, I never knew this was possible, that is binding a Combo to an enum, please how is it done. This will save me from having to build ddatabase objects for stuff like "Gender". Any sample code, is it in the GXT examples ??

reecegwt
8 Jul 2012, 5:01 PM
combo.setTriggerAction(TriggerAction.ALL);

Setting this still did not fix,And this issue happens only in IE, all other browsers are ok.

sven
8 Jul 2012, 10:21 PM
Than there might be another issue. Do you have a testcase implementing EntryPoint that shows your problem?

habib.maa99
15 Jul 2012, 5:29 AM
onkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

reecegwt
15 Jul 2012, 7:17 PM
we found the issue was with the response time (using RPC), if we have a long list, it does not work, smaller lists is ok, but still wondering how was that working on other browsers and not on IE