PDA

View Full Version : GXT2.2 beta : 'com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.data.BaseFilterPagingLoadConfig' was not ...

maticpetek
11 Aug 2010, 8:38 AM
Hello,
I update & upgrade my app into GXT 2.2 so I can use filters in grid. It's work ok in Eclipse, but when I deploy application on my production environment, i get the following exception when RPC method is called :

//EX[2,1,["com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException/3936916533","Type 'com.extjs.gxt.ui.client.data.BaseFilterPagingLoadConfig' was not assignable to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom field serializer. For security purposes, this type will not be deserialized."],0,5]

But now the weird thing :
- it works in my eclipse
- it works on my development Linux server with Tomcat 6.0.28 and JDK 1.6
- the upper exception i get on my production server. (EC2, Tomcat 6.0.28, JDK 1.6).
- ok, so something is wrong with some libs or configuration on production server. I copy whole Tomcat directory to my development machine (OS X), but it works without the problem. ????

Any idea what could be wrong? Thank you.
Regards,
Matic

s.hamid.d
20 May 2011, 12:30 PM
Did you ever find a solution to your problem?

I'm having the same problem...

maticpetek
20 May 2011, 1:01 PM
Sorry,
It works now for me but I have no idea what I have done back then.....
Are you using the latest version of GWT (2.3) and GXT?

Regards,
Matic

s.hamid.d
20 May 2011, 1:06 PM
Yeah, actually I got it working now. I just made some changes to the versions. and got some other weired errors, and when I changed the versions back to what they where it started working.

Thanks for the reply.