PDA

View Full Version : How to change the background color of Dialog?

clavinovahan
11 Aug 2010, 3:43 PM
There was some posts in this forum before but it seems never get answered. That is maybe a common requirement but it seems quite difficult to change the background color of Dialog. The dialog has some simple widgets like lable and textfield and OK button. I tried different functions, such as setBodyStyle and setStyleAttribute, but no way works. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dovecam.W
11 Aug 2010, 4:48 PM
I am also concerning about this question.

There was a same thread posted by another member in the early of this March, but it seemed to get nothing from other members. Is it too difficult or too easy to answer?

Can anybody give a hand?

sven
12 Aug 2010, 2:11 AM
This can be changes with CSS. you need to change the effected CSS rules and also the images, that are used.

clavinovahan
12 Aug 2010, 7:02 AM
I know I need to change css. But so many css styles applied to the dialog window. I tried override some but still some left. I am spending half day already and still continue to look for any CSS left which should be override. This is so common situation and could you point out what css exactly to change that can overall cover the whole background of dialog? Hopefully in the future, GXT can give a setBackgroundColor function. That is what API should do, not let develoepr dig into CSS to find all the related ones.