PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent font-family used in form fields

KaiWeing
12 Aug 2010, 4:05 AM
Hello,

When building a form, I recognize that some form fields get styled with a font-family by the gxt-all.css and some don't.
I would expect the font-family to be consistent throughout a form (or even throughout the whole app).

E.g.: A Radio-Control gets its font-family through its class x-form-cb-label, but a FormLabel does not get its font-family through its class x-form-label.
Both Fields also don't inherit the class x-form-field from Field, which also sets the font-family and would IMHO be a good place to define a consistent font-family.

I'm using gxt-2.1.1 (but according to the changelog, this has not been adressed yet).

Best regards, Kai

sven
12 Aug 2010, 4:20 AM
x-form-cb-label has "font:12px tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;" set, same as the label on the formlayout, which gets the styling through "x-form-item": font:12px tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif;

Where do you see a difference exactly?

KaiWeing
12 Aug 2010, 4:54 AM
I dont mean the label on the formlayout, but the FormLabel-Field (style class x-form-label).

I use the FormLabel since I sometimes have to add additional form fields on one row. I do that with a MultiField and label the additional fields with FormLabels.

sven
12 Aug 2010, 5:07 AM
Please post a testcase that implements EntryPoint and shows what you mena.

I dont know what FormLabel-Field is

sven
12 Aug 2010, 5:14 AM
Do you mean LabelField?

KaiWeing
12 Aug 2010, 5:46 AM
Yes, you are right. I mean LabelField. Sorry, for the confusion.

Do you still need the test case? Its easier to see the applied style with firebug.