PDA

View Full Version : Uploadfilefield in designer?

intro
16 Aug 2010, 9:43 AM
Hi i am trying to find how can i put upload field in designer is it possible, or i have to add this field manualy.

Thanks in advance..

jarrednicholls
16 Aug 2010, 9:56 AM
Hi Vladimir,

Good question. The way to do this is to add a Ext.form.Field to your form, and specify the "inputType" to be "file". However, the Designer does not currently have the ability to add generic "Field"s to your project. This may change in the future.

As a decent work around, you can add a "Hidden" field to your form, and set the inputType to "file". This will work fine I do believe.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

intro
16 Aug 2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks for fast reply ... ok i made the form and hiden and connect that to php, but when i slick save, with firebug he send this parametars

0A1D2D3F4I5L6ENazivDocxxxtaskADDFILEtogglefunction (b, a) { return this == b ? a : b; }
What to do next? sori if i am to demanding :)
How can i get file in php, because i dont see the passing value?

jarrednicholls
16 Aug 2010, 11:52 AM
Hi Vladimir,

I don't know what that code is to be honest. Did you give the Hidden field a name, and set the form's "fileUpload" property to true? Doing so will give the form an enctype of "multipart/form-data" for file uploading. If that doesn't do the trick, you can attach your project file and I can see if I can figure out what all is needed to get it to operate for you.

intro
16 Aug 2010, 1:22 PM
Thanks... i made it yes of corse i didnt put fileUpload on form field.. now i get it workin...thanks again and again...