PDA

View Full Version : ListActions

steffenk
18 Aug 2010, 7:45 AM
Hi,

here is a little plugin called ListActions.

Purpose is to feed it with array-data and allow to rearrange, edit, add and delete.

The plugin is very simple, it use a ListView as lightweight grid.

Online Demo (http://dev.sk-typo3.de/ext/listactions/listactions.html)

Feel free to comment.

flipthefrog
18 Aug 2010, 4:50 PM
Nice, just what I need

When you select multiple items and hit Edit, the window isnt big enough and scrollbars are showing for each field.

A few suggestions:

I really like the ability to to be able to edit multiple items at once. But maybe you could separate each item's form fields is some way; it would be easier to read the list that way.

Would it be possible to edit directly in the listview.

Maybe add a duplicate button. Useful when ading multiple items with similar values.

sosy
18 Aug 2010, 6:52 PM
Nice indeed. Real small code. As flipthefrog described, select multiple items and hit edit, cause the window be to small...

steffenk
19 Aug 2010, 12:54 AM
Hi,

When you select multiple items and hit Edit, the window isnt big enough and scrollbars are showing for each field.

that doesn't happens for me, only a vertical scrollbar. Play with the anchor value to reduce the width.

A few suggestions:

I really like the ability to to be able to edit multiple items at once. But maybe you could separate each item's form fields is some way; it would be easier to read the list that way.

i also thought about, a nice to have. It only complicates to read the items. Possible addition for future.

Would it be possible to edit directly in the listview.
I choose a ListView because i'll use this plugin many times on a page, and for inline edit a grid would fit better, but i wanted to be lightweight. The plugin is easy to manipulate, should work with a grid too.

Maybe add a duplicate button. Useful when ading multiple items with similar values.

this is a special need, i see no need for me. But can be done with easy manipilation.

This plugin is more a basic one to show the way, it's easy to manipulate to to do some special tasks ;)

steffenk
19 Aug 2010, 12:59 AM
ah, anchor value was still wrong on live version, i reduced to 95%, so no horizontal scrollbars should appear.