PDA

View Full Version : [FNR] [2.2 RC1] Menu bar \ menus - Bug \ Change of behaviour ?

bobpardoe
28 Aug 2010, 1:18 PM
This can be seen in your own explorer demos as a difference between 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 RC.

When selecting a menu item the mouse down event drops down the menu. It appears that the mouse up event does not clear the 'menu selected' state so mousing over the rest of the menus opens them by default.

The only way to clear this is to click on the menu again. This appears not to do anything but under the covers it must be doing the de-select event. Until this is done the menu will not drop down.

This always happens regardless of making a menu choice or not

Hope this helps

BOb

sven
30 Aug 2010, 8:35 AM
This should be fixed in SVN as of revision 2207. Can you validate this?

bobpardoe
30 Aug 2010, 10:05 PM
Has the address of the SVN access changed since the Sencha rename ? I just get an OPTIONS of "http// .... " could not connect to server error.

BOb

sven
31 Aug 2010, 12:05 AM
No it has not changed.

Its still the same and works without problems for me. Is there any firewall at your place that blocks the connection?

bobpardoe
2 Sep 2010, 4:59 AM
Still having queries ....

I can connect and I have downloaded trunk. After compiling it, I have a gxt.jar file and looking at this to make sure I had built the latest version, I looked for the GridFilters (which I understand are a 2.2 feature) and I cannot see them under
...client.widget.grid.filters as I have them in the 2.2 RC1 jar.

Am I doing something wrong or have I mis-understood ?

Thanks

BOb

sven
2 Sep 2010, 5:02 AM
trunk is the wrong directory. It is in "releases/2.2"

2.2 got also released as final. So you can just download the 2.2 final and dont have to build it by yourself.

bobpardoe
2 Sep 2010, 6:15 AM
All done.

Bug fixed too, so can be closed.

slyng
7 Sep 2010, 12:41 PM
When will 2.2 be posted to the Maven central?

sven
7 Sep 2010, 12:46 PM
This is probably the wrong thread for your topic: http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?108716-Maven-for-Ext-GWT-2.2