PDA

View Full Version : Ext.ux.list.ProgressColumn

KRavEN
1 Sep 2010, 12:03 PM
Ext.ux.list.ProgressColumn is a ListView column that shows a progress bar for the integer value of that column. By default a number between 0 and 100 is expected but this can be changed by setting the 'ceiling' config option. By default the bar will be colored in a red, orange, green progression. The 'invertedColor' config option can be set to true to reverse this. To use the standard Ext.ProgressBar coloring set the 'colored' config option to false. There are also config options 'topText' and 'bottomText' to add text above and below the progress bar.

This is a ListView version of my Ext 2.x grid plugin (http://www.sencha.com/learn/Extension:ProgressColumn). I will be posting a refactored and updated version of the grid plugin for Ext 3.x in a couple of days.

This has been tested working in Firefox 3.x and Internet Explorer 6 & 7.

Extract the attachment into the examples/list folder for a demo. (Must be behind a webserver to load the plants.xml file)

KRavEN
2 Sep 2010, 8:08 AM
Screenshot:

dcoan
2 Sep 2010, 9:52 PM
Very nice...and I can think of lots of uses for this.... great work.

KRavEN
24 Sep 2010, 8:25 AM
Just a warning. This will not render correctly in IE7 unless IE7 is in quirks mode. If you use a doctype things don't scroll correctly.

Edit:

I refactored to resolve the IE issue and I'll post the new code soon

saiswa
12 Nov 2010, 12:03 PM
I've been using your plugin & it works great. Thanks a lot.
How can I hide the progressbar for a certain row when no operations are in progress? Any pointers appreciated.

JoyfulBobHome
28 Mar 2011, 1:44 PM
Very nice plugin!

I was wondering if it could be adapted for a GridPanel?

fvchapa
17 May 2012, 8:09 AM
Hi!...this is error when integrate whit grouping and summay

p is null

line 148

display bar good in grid but not in summary row.
Any suguestions?

sorry my bad inglish.