PDA

View Full Version : Click events and href in Android

wprater
10 Sep 2010, 4:57 PM
Hello,

Does Sencha touch kill click events for html in Panels? I cannot seem to get something like this to register

<a href="tel:1-800-695-7623">1.800.695.7623</a>

Also, it would be great to have the default Android and iPhone styles for when standard a tags are clicked is this possible?

grantatwbx
17 Sep 2010, 9:26 AM
I see a similar problem with Android, just regular links are not "tappable". All I am doing is a simple anchor tag:
<a href="some url" target="_blank">Click Me</a>

If I try really hard, like tapping it 3 times in a row, it *sometimes* works. I think this must be a bug with Sencha on Android devices.

wprater
17 Sep 2010, 9:28 AM
You might want to try and catch 'tap' vs. 'click' on the mobile devices. That helped me on a few instances, but does not seem to help with the issue above. The uri handlers should still be active. It would also be great to enable the default touch states for links etc.

I see a similar problem with Android, just regular links are not "tappable". All I am doing is a simple anchor tag:
<a href="some url" target="_blank">Click Me</a>

If I try really hard, like tapping it 3 times in a row, it *sometimes* works. I think this must be a bug with Sencha on Android devices.

grantatwbx
17 Sep 2010, 9:34 AM
yes, I agree binding links to the "tap" event is a potential solution. it would suck if I had to do all my anchor tags like this though.