PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to integrate Facebook authentication into Sencha Touch

directx0000
15 Sep 2010, 7:58 AM
Hi everyone, I was thinking has anyone of you manage to implement Facebook's authentication feature with Touch? I would love to have my app to display the user's profile. But is this even possible in the first place?

How would you integrate with the Ext.Panel, display the authentication page and finally obtain the session key.. before able to obtain JSON queries?? :-|

gabrielstuff
16 Sep 2010, 7:43 AM
Hi everyone, I was thinking has anyone of you manage to implement Facebook's authentication feature with Touch? I would love to have my app to display the user's profile. But is this even possible in the first place?

How would you integrate with the Ext.Panel, display the authentication page and finally obtain the session key.. before able to obtain JSON queries?? :-|

Hi !
I first try to develop a component for auth on facebook but I quit as I didn't have any project that really need it. Actually, you can get json from facebook for any profile that is public :
graph.facebook.com

If you take the step to make a special component for facebook auth integration, I'll be happy to see it in action.

Gabriel

antonvedeshin
24 Feb 2011, 11:41 PM
we used Grace monkey user script to change facebook auth window to look on touch screen similar to sencha interface

websilone
22 Sep 2011, 7:28 AM
we used Grace monkey user script to change facebook auth window to look on touch screen similar to sencha interface

Can you tell us more about that ?
How did you manage to call the Facebook login screen into your Sencha app ?
Thank you for sharing your experience ;-)

Olivierco
23 Nov 2011, 6:49 AM
Hi,

Have you obtained more information about auth facebook login screen into sencha app?

Thank you for making come back