PDA

View Full Version : issue building yui-ext

sjivan
10 Dec 2006, 8:18 PM
I opened the yui-ext.jsb file in JS builder and selected all modules. The resulting build does not include the class YAHOO.ext.Button while thre is a reference to it in the BasicDialog class :

var btn = new YAHOO.ext.Button(this.footer, bconfig);

As a result, dialogs are not working in the yui-ext.js build file.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sanjiv

brian.moeskau
10 Dec 2006, 9:31 PM
Can you clarify what exactly you're building? Is it Jack's version of yui-ext.jsb in svn, or a version that you put together? Also, YAHOO.ext.Button was just refactored to be standalone yesterday, so I assume that you're working with the latest code from svn? If so, you may need to manually add Button.js into your JSB project -- I just looked at the .jsb file in svn and it looks like it hasn't been updated with Button.js yet as it's still warm from the oven :)

If that doesn't answer your question, or if I've misunderstood something, just let me know.

Brian

sjivan
10 Dec 2006, 9:57 PM
Yes, I'm building from Jack's version of yui-ext.jsb from the latest SVN code. I saw another post mention the same problem (the button.js and .css file omission). I'll either fix it locally or pull a new one from SVN in a few days.

Thanks,
Sanjiv

brian.moeskau
10 Dec 2006, 9:57 PM
After reading through some more comments, I found that this issue has been confirmed by someone else: http://www.yui-ext.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5789

Please add Button.js and Button.css manually if you can't wait for Jack to update his JSB projects.

jack.slocum
11 Dec 2006, 6:44 AM
I hadn't saved the project so it wasn't included in my latest commit. Sorry about that!