PDA

View Full Version : Default Android and iPhone click/tap styles?

djkraz
17 Sep 2010, 2:43 PM
I see someone asked this as a secondary question in another thread but I figured it warrants its own so here it is...

I know these styles must be disabled on all elements by default in order for sencha touch to work correctly since nearly everything has a js responder and by default both Android and iPhone put the border/bg on anything that has an href or js responder. My question is, why isn't there an option for turning it back on for specific elements or maybe a class we can add to our objects/elements? I have created my own way of adding the iOS default back on but can't figure out how to re-enable the Android one. Here is my css for the iphone:

*[x-link] {
margin: -0.6em -0.5em;
padding: 0.6em 0.5em;
-webkit-tap-highlight-color: buttonhighlight;
}

This also adds additional tap space around it with the margin/border which is great for small text links... Anyway, I know the way to disable Androids border is with a:focus {outline: none;} but I can't seem to turn it back on no matter what I do... Any ideas?

djkraz
21 Sep 2010, 6:47 AM
This is now becoming a serious problem... Does anyone know how to get android to turn back on the default active/focus link style without turning it on for everything (which would obviously break sencha touch)?