PDA

View Full Version : A showcase of the selected 10 would be great

blessan
27 Oct 2010, 3:58 PM
I just wondered if any of the contestants work will be showcased after the competition. It would be good to see what people whipped up.

ssdesign
27 Oct 2010, 7:06 PM
Have the top 10 been selected? WIll there be an announcement about it?

Thanks

blessan
27 Oct 2010, 7:50 PM
ya i would also like to know. Well hopefully a post might be made.

mitchellsimoens
27 Oct 2010, 8:28 PM
The deadline is tonight at midnight PST. Judgining will be Thursday and the Top 10 will be posted on Friday.

niravmehta
27 Oct 2010, 10:29 PM
I submitted an app to the contest too, and am eagerly awaiting for the short list. I saw there are 199 entries so far, so am crossing my fingers about our app :-?

We have started with a simple idea and I believe it will catch on eventually.

If we are not in the shortlist, I will post the application URL here for your review. It will be made public otherwise anyway!

:Nirav

niravmehta
2 Nov 2010, 1:39 AM
Our app was not in the Top 10, but we plan to continue developing it further.

I just posted a thread in the Showcase about Cluster Cards (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?114408-Cluster-Cards-not-in-Top-10-would-like-to-get-your-feedback&p=533188), and welcome your comments.

TIA!

daniel.gallo
3 Nov 2010, 3:01 AM
I also submitted a prototype app, which didn't make it in to the top 10. I'd be interested in seeing who made it to the finals...

If anyone's interested in seeing what I put together, please visit www.weddingfile.co.uk

Dan

niravmehta
3 Nov 2010, 3:17 AM
Hey Dan,

That's a cool app. I can imagine you had to get past a some technical challenges to build that app.

Good work!

:Nirav

wildaker
5 Nov 2010, 12:18 AM
The Top 10 are now rotating at the top of the main contest page http://www.sencha.com/contest/.

I'm extremely proud to be there - and seriously impressed by the other nine!

niravmehta
7 Nov 2010, 10:02 PM
Thanks for putting that together. Gives people a very good idea of what apps are running for the top prize, as well as what you were looking for in the apps.