PDA

View Full Version : spinner application



Ramu1
15 Nov 2010, 3:35 AM
Hi iam new to sencha application
we are developing sencha js for android applications ,the project was completed 80%,the remaining 20% contains two functions those are

1)Shake Button:the spinner app devided into 3 parts hotel name ,area and cost.if we click on shake button those 3 parts are scrolling dynamically.i was tried many times but the code was not found,please help to me.


2)there was 3 lockers and unlockers,if we select any permetation type locking those parts are not scrolling.please provide the code for those two functions.