PDA

View Full Version : shake button

Ramu1
24 Nov 2010, 2:17 AM
Hi friend
iam new to sencha js,i am working on the spinner application project refer http://www.urbanspoon.com/spin-widget related to my project.there is one button called spin,whenever we click that button the contents divided in a way those are scrolling dynamically.i tried many times but i didnt solve that one,can you help me. the below file shows the code we put in spin button,that is not working,please help me.

dan_b
25 Nov 2010, 9:07 AM
You've posted this, what, 5 or 6 times now? Take a hint bro.

Ramu1
25 Nov 2010, 9:36 PM
thank you for giving that i tried many times but all the times i failed for executing that requirement

mitchellsimoens
3 Dec 2010, 6:16 AM
@dan_b So why tell someone to stop trying? If I would have stopped with members like @Animal was pretty much telling me my code was crap, I wouldn't learn anything. Who cares if you think something is bad or not, it's not up to you. @Ramu1 may be making something that no one will use but if he/she wants to make it and needs help, then use the forums. That's what they are here for. Now this isn't the correct forum to ask for help but at least he/she wants to keep working. Each project will teach you something new so just leave @Ramu1 alone when seeking for help. If you don't like it, then don't read the posts created by him.

Condor
3 Dec 2010, 6:36 AM
The main reason nobody answered, is because:
1. The question is to vague.
2. I have no idea what the posted code does.