PDA

View Full Version : opening two tabItems at once with a nested ContentPanel inside

Verhodo
16 Dec 2010, 12:15 AM
I noticed an error with the following:

I did not try to reproduce this in a smaller case but I'll try to describe as accurate as possible.

I have a tabItem containing in a nested way:
a ContentPanel tabContent with FitLayout containing
a FormPanel formPanel, default Layout containing
a ContentPanel vBox with FormLayout containing
a FormPanel filterUI with default Layout (added to vBox with VBoxLayoutData) containing
a ContentPanel filterPanel (with FormLayout) containing
a ContentPanel formCp with HBoxLayout containgin
a ContentPanel componentCp with FormLayout (added to formCp with VBoxLayoutData)

I notice that opening & rendering 1 of these tabs goes well. Opening 2 tabItems at once will only display the last opened tab (and hence on top) correctly, the first tab will NOT display componentCp, but all the other items ARE visible.

Changing the parent formCp to a FieldSet with default Layout WILL display both tabs correctly, only I really need the HBoxLayout for the components contained to align them horizontally. Injecting the HBoxLayout in the fieldSet will also make componentCp disappear.

How can I have this horizontal alignment while componentCp will remain visible.

Thanks

sven
16 Dec 2010, 1:34 AM
I did not try to reproduce this in a smaller case but I'll try to describe as accurate as possible.
You should really do this. Its impossible to reproduce this the description you have given. To many important details are missing.