PDA

View Full Version : "Half-screen" app on iPad?

sportchefen
23 Dec 2010, 2:55 AM
Greetings,

I am using Sencha Touch to make web content for an iPad app. The app is really just two WebKit browsers side-by-side (only in landscape orientation), with a few simple functions passed between the two browsers.

My problem is that I can't figure out how to make a Sencha Touch app that is "full-screen on a half screen". My styles and containers are all 512 x 768 px and looks ok in desktop Safari. But when I look at it on the iPad, my page is scrolled to the bottom of what I presume is a 768 x 1024 px area. I am able to scroll up by clicking on the iOS toolbar, but when I click anywhere in my content; everything is scrolled to the bottom.

I even put the Kitchen Sink example link in my app, and the same thing happened there. It scrolled to the bottom, both at startup and at each click.

Is it possible to have a "custom size full-screen" with Sencha Touch to enable what I am trying to do?

Thanks in advance.

xnakxx
23 Dec 2010, 1:59 PM
if your dimensions are static at 512x768 why don't you just set the height and width of the panels instead of using fullscreen