PDA

View Full Version : About DockItems

senchat
4 Jan 2011, 4:52 AM
var groupingBaseTest= {
Tpl: '<tpl for="."><div class="contact" title="{oncall_start}">{name}</div></tpl>',
//itemTpl: '<tpl for="."><div class="contact">{name}</div></tpl>',
//grouped: false,
//indexBar:false,
store: new Ext.data.Store({
model: 'Contact',
}),dockedItems : [{ ......}]

chla.contact=new Ext.List(Ext.apply(groupingBaseTest, {
scroll:"vertical",
title:"",
}));

Before 1.01a I use it to define the toolbar and it can working.But when it update that i found the dockedItems can not working anymore(could not show)。

with the sencha api i found List do not support the Properties dockeditems(actually The List never support the dockeditems right?) ,that I'm very Curious that why it can working before update . when i defined a new panel for the dockeditem ,that it's not we want Although it can working.

i do not know how to solve the problem that i hope somebody can help me, and i'm sorry with the poor English

best wish

gcallaghan
5 Jan 2011, 10:11 AM
I do believe that a docked item needs a direction, i.e. 'top', 'bottom', 'left','right', etc.

dockedItems : [{ xtype:'toolbar',dock:'top'}]

senchat
5 Jan 2011, 4:17 PM
I do believe that a docked item needs a direction, i.e. 'top', 'bottom', 'left','right', etc.

dockedItems : [{ xtype:'toolbar',dock:'top'}]

that i agree with you, docked item needs a direction and i already write it with my code,i'm sorry that I want to make code concise point so deleted‘xtype:'toolbar',dock:'top'’。 thanks alot