PDA

View Full Version : ItemSelector problem

frrogoy
11 Jan 2011, 5:47 AM
I'm having a problem with the ItemSelector in IE. The lists don't show until I press the right arrow button. In FF the lists show up fine.
The itemselector is an item in a formpanel that is in a tab. The tab is not initially the activetab.
Image shows initial display in IE and below, after pressing button. The 4 items on the right default to selected.24214

frrogoy
11 Jan 2011, 6:40 AM
I was able to get around the problem, which may have to do with the if(this.rendered) in the itemselector doLayout function by making the list tab active prior to showing the window:

Ext.getCmp('orftabs').setActiveTab(2);
orffrmwindow.show();
Ext.getCmp('orftabs').setActiveTab(0);

Condor
11 Jan 2011, 6:42 AM
And you've already configured your tabpanel with layoutOnTabChange:true?

frrogoy
11 Jan 2011, 7:21 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Condor.
No, but I just tried that and removed my setActiveTab(2) statement, and it didn't work (in IE). When I added the set statement back in it worked again.
I had already tried a doLayout in several places.
I am also using deferredRender: false, and hideMode: 'offsets'. But if I remove either, or both, of those properties the list doesn't display properly in both FF and IE.

sothea
12 Jan 2011, 2:55 AM
Yes, I have problem similar with this. In IE7 or under is not work except IE8. When I selected on item selector and then I close the tab of that itemselector, It displays message "parentNode is null or not an object".