PDA

View Full Version : Grid not working after update to 2.2.1 from 2.1.1

felixnutella
11 Jan 2011, 8:44 AM
Hi all

I'm at my wits end with this problem. We have recently updated to GXT 2.2.1 from 2.1.1 which resulted in a problem with drag and drop between grids. No changes has been made in the code after upgrading, and the code was made after the DND Example in the Explorer Demo.

The problem can be described shortly: Nothing is displayed in the grid. No headers - no data. But when I look at the source of the HTML generated it looks as it is creating all the rows but does not fill them out with cells. I have 87 of these
<div class="x-grid3-row x-unselectable-single" style="width: 0px;" id="x-auto-555_x-auto-564">
<table class="x-grid3-row-table" role="presentation" style="width: 0px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tbody role="presentation">
<tr role="presentation"></tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>I have set my own renderer, but they are not called when rendering.

Any idea as to where I should look. Have been searching and debugging for 2 days now.

Regards,
Svend

sven
11 Jan 2011, 12:35 PM
Are you sure your ColumnModel containes something?

felixnutella
12 Jan 2011, 12:17 AM
Hi Sven

Thank you for your swift reply. It appears that there are changes to the constructor in ColumnModel. It creates a new ArrayList of the ColumnConfigs but in 2.1.1 it just uses the ArrayList passed in the constructor. No indication of that was in the Release Notes. But with your hint (which was spot on) it works again.

Thanks,
Svend