PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] [124] NestedList leaf card title and back button

supermonchi
24 Mar 2011, 2:09 PM
Not sure if I missed something, but as far as I know, when you add detail cards at the leaf nodes of a NestedList, the title and Back button text seem to 'forget' their current position, and their values reset to the default root values.

For example, in the example code provided with sencha touch package:
sencha-touch/touch/examples/nestedlist/index.html

If you click through src/ - gestures/ - gesture.js, the title and Back button both say "src/", which to me seems rather odd. To me, the title of that detail card should ideally be "Gesture.js" and the Back button should be "gestures/".

With a lot of help I've managed to achieve this but still there was a split second delay between the panel getting rendered and my listener overwriting the values, so yes it works but not ideal. It would be great if this can be made as default.

mobile207
18 May 2011, 7:02 AM
This would be great. Having the same problem with my leaf - it is showing the name of the root as title..

fetimo
24 May 2011, 9:30 AM
I've just bumped into the same issue, how did you set your own?

edspencer
3 Jun 2011, 2:54 PM
You're right, this is clearly a bug! Moving it to the bugs forum and added it to our bug tracker. Thanks

edspencer
18 Jul 2011, 6:51 PM
This is now fixed on the 2.x branch, will get you guys a beta as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience

mobile207
18 Jul 2011, 7:24 PM
Any solution to the back button overlapping long titles in the nested list component? Would be nice to nudge long titles to the right a little ( like native iphone apps)

Look forward to the next release!

edspencer
18 Jul 2011, 7:43 PM
Interesting idea, sending the dev who fixed this to this thread

rdougan
19 Jul 2011, 5:08 PM
@mobile207

Sounds like a good idea. We'll try and get that added in on 2.x. Should be doable with just a bit of CSS magic.

mobile207
8 Aug 2011, 8:18 AM
About to send my app to the app store and this is the only thing holding me up - any chance someone from the dev team could provide a css fix for my particular issue? (hack is fine - i couldnt figure out how to override it though - it seems the button and title are positioned using different methods)

Would be huge if someone could help me with the overlap issue. Thanks!

edspencer
8 Aug 2011, 12:31 PM
We've fixed it in the 2.0 branch, I'll send Rob this way to see if it's possible/easy to port back

rdougan
8 Aug 2011, 12:42 PM
@mobile207

Sorry, but there is no easy fix for this. NestedList in 2.x was refactored quite a bit so unfortunately I can't reuse the code. Sorry!

Sujeet Giri
11 Nov 2011, 4:27 AM
Anyone found any solution to this for version 1.1.1?