PDA

View Full Version : Integrating map example into Kitchen sink

DavidGillespie
15 Apr 2011, 8:45 AM
Hello all!

I'm a new to Sencha Touch and only been using this for a couple of weeks. I am using sencha touch for my 4th year project at uni but I wanted to ask a quick question. Is it possible to integrate the Map example from the library (the click on a button and it would either get the google traffic or get your location). I am having a bit of difficulty with it as i am trying to put it onto a card of it's own yet when I remove it from the set up and on ready functions it just doesn't load anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

David

Jride
7 Jun 2012, 9:27 PM
Funny enough I am in the exact same situation. I am trying to go off the map example that comes with the sdk, but for some reason when I try to remove the code from the launch() function and place it in its own panel (among my other panels) it does 2 things.

1. There are times when I am fiddling around with the code that it will just simply say that the varibale google is undefined

2. When I do get rid of that error it just loads nothing.

I am very new to Sencha Touch 2 also, and have been trying to do as much research as possible. Any help would be so much appreciated!