PDA

View Full Version : Ext.TabPanel external HTML

Muhammad Mateen
16 Apr 2011, 9:31 AM
Hi,

I am new to Sencha touch . I was viewing the examples in the Sencha Framwork. I could not understand one thing.

//First TAB
{
title: 'About',
html: '<h1>Bottom Tabs</h1><p>Simple HTML.</p>',
iconCls: 'info',
cls: 'card1'
},

This code is places inside a Ext.TabPanel. I don't want my HTML here but inside other html file that has its own JS file. How can i do this ? I mean how can i include a html file here to separate the code of the TABS. Hope i make my self clear.

Kind Regards

Muhammad Mateen
16 Apr 2011, 11:35 AM
Let me make myself more clear. In the examples downloaded with the framework, There is a Tab Example and a Form example. I want to basically show the Form in one of the tab. The From has a separate HTML and JS file. How do i include this into the TAB example. Please help i am really stuck.

prinzpixel
18 Apr 2011, 12:01 AM
I have nearly the same question and i already posted this question in this forum, but i dont know why nobody answered on this question!? On other posts i have seen the same problem, but no straight answer. I would be glad, if someone has an answer to this simply question.

Muhammad Mateen
18 Apr 2011, 3:56 AM
yes i know. The best i see people referring to I Frames and such but i don't think this simple case should have to sue IFrames.