PDA

View Full Version : Animation Loop

ProCom
10 May 2011, 3:27 AM
Hello,

Is it possible to implement an option to have the animation loop?

ProCom

industrycaptain
11 May 2011, 1:34 AM
Ditto. Is this not currently possible? I thought that if I had checked the loop option within the program it would export that way.

Many thanks.

Edit: I was able to make it loop in effect by upping the number of iterations, though the program gets really bogged down when I entered a high number (10,000). Might be better adjusting that manually in the exported HTML.

arnebech
12 May 2011, 9:56 AM
With the new beta 1, you can set the end scene action to restart the scene.

ProCom
16 May 2011, 2:10 AM
Is that possible automatically without clicking on an item?

arnebech
16 May 2011, 9:01 AM
Yeah, no click is needed. Just set the end action of a scene by clicking on it in the scene panel so it displays the same number as the scene you want to go to.

ProCom
16 May 2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks

mobiledesign
27 May 2011, 1:21 PM
so if i have one scene with multiple animations, i want them to loop smoothly continuously. i just click the little circle on the bottom (play,pause, 1) to set to "play"?

but at the end, it slows down.

After i get this the way that i am trying, i have a lot of productive suggestions.

arnebech
31 May 2011, 9:15 AM
If you want a linear easing for your animation, you can select "Linear" from the easing menu when editing keyframes.

There will be a slight jump when looping a scene. If you want to loop scene 1, you set circle after the scene to "1".

Aqwerfass
11 Aug 2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks, i also just use "Linear":)

teslin
17 Nov 2011, 9:13 AM
Well, with the current version, you can very well implement an option to get the animation loop. Indeed, with the latest version, you can even restart the scene by making use of the end scene action setup. Guess what, all of this without the need to involve ourselves by manually clicking each and every time.