PDA

View Full Version : Where can I hire quality SenchaTouch developers on a short term basis?

WalkerW
12 May 2011, 7:34 PM
Hi guys,

I have a client who needs a SenchaTouch app he has refined and developed -specifically he needs the UI improved and a couple features fixed.

I'd love to hire a member of the community with a solid portfolio on an hourly basis, through oDesk if you'd like the payment guaranteed.

Is this the place to offer opportunities?!? Or is there another board the top quality developers use?

daniel.gallo
13 May 2011, 1:25 AM
You should be able to find a developer via Sencha's Developer directory - http://www.senchadevs.com

jay@moduscreate.com
13 May 2011, 8:39 AM
most of the devs here are well beyond the realm of odesk.

WalkerW
13 May 2011, 3:47 PM
Which is exactly why I'm here, I'm looking to hire a freelancer to do UI tweaks based on a professional produced design - which is not a task I'd look to oDesk to for.

WalkerW
15 May 2011, 10:03 PM
I've contacted a few developers from that list, but haven't heard back.

If anyone reading these forums has a strong SenchaTouch portfolio, especially in terms of front-end (smooth functioning UI + theming) and takes on freelance work, please send me a private message so we can talk.

Willing to pay between $30-$100 USD / hour for your service (dependent on experience+portfolio).