PDA

View Full Version : Forum and Website Performance

lukefowell89
18 May 2011, 12:21 AM
I'm not sure if its just me, but repeatedly over the last couple of weeks, myself and my colleagues have been having specific issues with the forum and website. Getting alot of time outs, taking ages to load anything.

Also features of the forum such as "View Started Posts" has been disabled? Why would a feature like this be disabled, I happen and I am sure alot of people find this useful to lookup issues they have posted in the help forum.

The Ext 4 API docs have alot of issues with load speed, and also using chrome I have alot of problems clicking on links from live search.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

doppelganger
18 May 2011, 1:12 AM
I do. Forum loads very slow and sporadically switches interface language to Japan.

daniel.gallo
18 May 2011, 8:50 AM
The Sencha web site has been very slow for me on and off the past few weeks. It kept timing out earlier today too.

sinbadblue
18 May 2011, 10:57 AM
you are not alone. I have similar issues last couple weeks. (on ie8)

interesting, i just switched to SeaMonkey from a linux server. it is fast. i mean the time opening link and rendering the page. interesting

I'm not sure if its just me, but repeatedly over the last couple of weeks, myself and my colleagues have been having specific issues with the forum and website. Getting alot of time outs, taking ages to load anything.

Also features of the forum such as "View Started Posts" has been disabled? Why would a feature like this be disabled, I happen and I am sure alot of people find this useful to lookup issues they have posted in the help forum.

The Ext 4 API docs have alot of issues with load speed, and also using chrome I have alot of problems clicking on links from live search.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues?

tryanDLS
18 May 2011, 1:24 PM
They're working on several known performance issues - see discussion here among others http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?133003