PDA

View Full Version : gnymb.us web IDE project seeking another developer

chaddjohnson
18 May 2011, 6:07 AM
Greetings!

My name is Chad Johnson, and I am the lead developer heading development of the web IDE software at http://gnymb.us.

We are looking for another developer to join our online-based team.

This is not a "job" that you are to work free for; it is an opportunity to join a team and be a part of something.

The developer must have the following:

Sencha/ExtJS and Javascript experience
Ruby and Rails experience
Experience with Git
Ability to work online with a team

If interested, please send your resume as well as links to any sample work to info@gnymb.us. We will be accepting resumes until May 31st.

albeva
19 May 2011, 1:46 AM
Dude get real! You really need to sell better than few lines of strict requirements, sketchy details and no demos or information whatsoever on your site. Good luck finding anyone willing to "contribute". Is it open source project? Where is the code? Why should people care? Otherwise you better cough up some real tangible value (like a salary?) for the contributions to something that might never get anywhere or you might run with the code and conveniently "forget" your contributors...

chaddjohnson
19 May 2011, 5:45 AM
This is not a "job" that you are to work free for; it is an opportunity to join a team and be a part of something.

We all work separate 8 - 5 jobs, just like everyone else. It is what it is.

We will sign a contract with anyone who contributes before they contribute anything, stating that they will be given part ownership based on their contribution.

Eventually the software might be open sourced, yes.

The software is pre-alpha, so only demos by request are possible at this time. If you want a demo, I will certainly show you a demo.