PDA

View Full Version : Searching multiple file upload plugin

tboerger
13 Jun 2011, 12:41 PM
Hi,

i'm searching for a plugin for multiple file upload, with progress information. Have somebody already implemented something like that on ExtJS 4? I dont want to display multiple file fields. i really want something like SWFUpload or Uploadify integrated into ExtJS.

I hope somebody got that already.

morfeusz
13 Jun 2011, 11:57 PM
I`am searching multiple file upload plugin too.

n00b
14 Jun 2011, 5:29 AM
me too !

but plupload works great when you include the non jquery'ed version, you can customize the queue plugin with a nice grid, very clean, works great.

Kcarpenter
15 Jun 2011, 8:41 AM
I've got PLUpload going. Even the jquery version running in an EXTJS4 Container. Works wonderfully, took a day or two to get all of the stuff worked out on the server side, but it works great.

samlyk
5 Jul 2011, 6:05 AM
somebody got that already?please send a mail to me,thks! silvernet@live.com

debabrata
29 Nov 2011, 3:07 AM
hey Kcarpenter (http://www.sencha.com/forum/member.php?188489-Kcarpenter) can you give me the link of that plugin ? Or can you send me an email to this debabratapatra12@gmail.com. thanks.

Kcarpenter
29 Nov 2011, 5:10 AM
Good Morning debabrata,
www.plupload.com is the website, and to get you started here is a bit of code to put it to use.

//The uploader object
var fileUploader = new plupload.Uploader({
runtimes : 'html5,flash',
browse_button : 'importBrowse',
container : 'importWindow',
max_file_size : '50mb',
url : 'data/common/upload.php',
flash_swf_url : '/plupload/js/plupload.flash.swf',
resize: {
width: 1280,
height: 1024,
quality: 80
},
filters : [{
title : "Image files", extensions : "jpg,gif,png"
}]
});

EXT Window Buttons to make it work:

buttons:[{
text: 'Browse',
id: 'importBrowse'
},{
text: 'Upload',
id: 'importStart',
disabled: true,
handler: function(btn, e, eopt){
//start the upload of the queued files.
fileUploader.start();
e.preventDefault();
}
}],

This should get you started on the JS Side - the example PHP code provided just worked for me after I changed the files paths.

debabrata
29 Nov 2011, 5:57 AM
thanks Kcarpenter (http://www.sencha.com/forum/member.php?188489-Kcarpenter) for your response.

Kcarpenter
29 Nov 2011, 6:02 AM
No problem. Glad I could help. :D

pmiguelmartins
22 Dec 2011, 8:33 AM
I've got PLUpload going. Even the jquery version running in an EXTJS4 Container. Works wonderfully, took a day or two to get all of the stuff worked out on the server side, but it works great.

Can you send me an example how to use

Thanks

Pedro Martins

Kcarpenter
22 Dec 2011, 11:16 AM
Can you send me an example how to use

Thanks

Pedro Martins

About 3 posts up is my actual uploader, sans PHP script.
You can create an Ext.Window, and set that button config up there right into the Window Object - make sure you create the fileuplaoder object and set it container before you show the window ;)

pmiguelmartins
22 Dec 2011, 2:00 PM
Sorry didn't see it

Thanks any way

Pedro Martins

eugenn
26 Dec 2011, 1:56 AM
I can not understand why when I run SWFUploader.startUpload a request comes to server with empty session data. So all data which was serialized before is null. I've tried to use plugin swfpload.cookies.js but without success.

rudserg
12 Jan 2012, 2:23 AM
What is importWindow ?