PDA

View Full Version : Ios 5 Safari renders a white screen

ecreatures
14 Jun 2011, 1:28 PM
I just figured out that both of the web apps I did are not iitializing at all, giving a white screen of death. Thos apps are pretty simple. Did someone experience the same?

ecreatures
14 Jun 2011, 1:30 PM
I forgot to say that I'm on a iPad 2

hyperionab
28 Jun 2011, 9:37 PM
Any luck in the simulator? Are you getting any debug console / JS errors?

ecreatures
6 Sep 2011, 12:11 AM
I did some debug on a Sencha touch webapp that was running for more that one year now. I figured out that when offline the startup screen is not being displayed anymore. The webapp hangs out.
Does anyone have the same problem?
EXt.js version is 0.9.5
ext-touch version is 0.1

applauz
12 Sep 2011, 8:15 AM
Has anyone found a solution to this ? I'm worried that iOS5 will launch and web app will be dead :(

ecreatures
12 Sep 2011, 8:36 AM
In fact I discovered a parse error that didn't exist prior to IOS5…and I could fix it. But what's definitly broken is the webapp functions that allowed me to have an app working offline. Now it doesn't. I don't know where to investigate : manifest…
Any goof hack welcome

applauz
15 Sep 2011, 12:47 PM
Any update on this ? I'm completely stuck why my app is rendering a white screen only in iOS5

Magnetica
8 Dec 2011, 4:35 AM
My app is recently rejected!
First version was ok and approved.
New version has only 2 webviews with different interfaces for iPhone and iPad.
Every webview loads a different HTML that includes the dedicated view.
Now.. In simulator it's all right and i have no errors but if i publish the app on my device, it freeze on a white screen!
On my iPhone4s it doesn't work but on my ipad2 it works.
The debugger seems to freeze too.. It's waiting some process..

Any suggestion or hack?

Khalil Ratrout
12 Dec 2011, 7:43 AM
I have a white screen when i click on the Go button in the keypad,
This issue is appear when i update my iPad to iOS5 , and it does not appear in previous iOS version.

If any member of sencha has any comment on this , please reply
Thanks

nickyh62
30 Apr 2012, 2:21 AM
Did anyone manage to get to the bottom of this issue? I am experiencing similar problems and as yet have had no success.