PDA

View Full Version : Ext Core 4?

rafaelberrocalj
15 Jun 2011, 6:39 PM
hello, since extjs4 has been released, in the ext core download page it stills 3.x version.

does extjs4 have something to do about ext core versions? if so when we will have extcore4?

thanks.

mitchellsimoens
16 Jun 2011, 5:21 AM
It comes in the download...

ext.js
ext-dev.js
ext-debug.js

SebTardif
16 Jun 2011, 5:30 AM
What is in the download has for license GNU, not MIT.

So no more Ext Core with MIT license ?

rafaelberrocalj
16 Jun 2011, 5:35 AM
these files are the updated core version?

i did asked, because in that files it doesnt says that is 'core' version.

thanks dude.

mitchellsimoens
16 Jun 2011, 5:35 AM
Those files are called Sencha Platform.. the core of Ext JS 4 and Sencha Touch

shamansoft
17 Jun 2011, 5:12 AM
Yes, what about MIT license? It was so tasty.

mitchellsimoens
17 Jun 2011, 5:18 AM
licensing@sencha.com

SebTardif
23 Jun 2011, 6:54 AM
Extract from: http://www.sencha.com/products/extcore/ on June 23, 2011 ->

Ext Core has great documentation and will always be free to use under the MIT Open Source License.

Check out the latest and greatest with Ext Core 3.1 SVN: svn co svn://svn.extjs.com/svn/ext-core

Rodolfo
6 Jul 2011, 5:07 PM
hello, since extjs4 has been released, in the ext core download page it stills 3.x version.

does extjs4 have something to do about ext core versions? if so when we will have extcore4?

thanks.

+1

i think many people (like you, like me ) are waiting for a official Ext-Core 4 ... i dont like JQuery... but i dont need a complete ExtJS 4 /or Touch ...just a clean foundation, the core ... ;-)

any way, many time there i don't see the source ...maybe you can build your own !! ;-)

RutgerB
20 Sep 2011, 3:02 AM
+1

i think many people (like you, like me ) are waiting for a official Ext-Core 4 ... i dont like JQuery... but i dont need a complete ExtJS 4 /or Touch ...just a clean foundation, the core ... ;-)

any way, many time there i don't see the source ...maybe you can build your own !! ;-)

Seconded.

rburgt
26 Sep 2011, 3:39 PM
+1

any way, many time there i don't see the source ...maybe you can build your own !! ;-)Yes I would like this to!

I would really like to use the ext4 core as a lightweight javascript library for quick websites.

boban
29 Sep 2011, 4:52 AM
Sencha Team, hurry up!
We really need Ext-Core 4 e.g. ExtCore4WebSites
Best Regards

keripix
8 Jul 2012, 9:07 PM
What about the scripts inside the builds directory? There's an ext-core.js there?

Is that updated version of the one in http://www.sencha.com/products/extcore/ ? I asked, because I can't find Ext.Ajax.request method inside the script.

vote539
27 Feb 2013, 12:59 AM
Any progress on this?

It's inconvenient to need to remember to change "addClass" to "addCls", among the other differences between the versions.

Also, I like to use the Google CDN, which still has only the Ext Core 3.1 version. I'm sure they'd host Ext Core 4 if it were made officially available. :)

koutsenko
19 Jan 2014, 4:21 AM
4th ext core, ext.js in the extjs 4.2.1 bundle is still broken, so i need to use ext-debug.js in order to get core functionality. I can minify ext-debug by himself, but it means no CDN.The code which works on ext-debug.js, but doesn't work on ext.js:

index.html

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="http://cdn.sencha.com/ext/gpl/4.2.1/ext.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="site.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
</body>
</html>

site.js

Ext.onReady(function() {
Ext.DomHelper.append(document.body, {tag: 'p', cls: 'some-class'});
Ext.select('p.some-class').update('Ext Core successfully injected');}
);

And there is outdated docs at http://docs-origin.sencha.com/core/ - for version 3.0.
As I understand, Ext core is the analog of jQuery core.
Why you're so inactive in this way?

el.weilando
29 Jan 2014, 10:38 PM
Any progress on this?