PDA

View Full Version : Grid column highlight disappear after deploying application

BlindRocker
19 Jul 2011, 1:02 AM
Hello,
in app.js i've included the following libs

Ext.require(['Ext.data.Model','Ext.data.Store','Ext.grid.Panel','Ext.toolbar.Paging','Ext.ux.form.SearchField', 'Ext.ux.grid.FiltersFeature']);

and defined a grid with filtering plugin.

Now, running the code with NON deployed code (using ext-debug.js) the highlight of the filtered grid column works nice, but after deploying ( using ext.js and my app-all.js ) the highlight doesn't work anymore.

Is it some sort of a bug in the sdk deploying tool?
Any ideas?!

Thanks and Regards :)

edspencer
19 Jul 2011, 10:56 PM
By 'highlight' do you mean that when you select a row in the grid (e.g. by clicking on it) that the normal blue 'selected' background is not applied?

BlindRocker
20 Jul 2011, 1:07 AM
Hello Ed,
if you look at this example http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.2a/examples/grid-filtering/grid-filter-local.html

and apply a filter to a column, the style of the column name becomes bold and italic and this is nice cause you visually know that you have applyed a filter there.

This works nice in my "not deployed" grid, but after deploying (with sencha command line tool) this bold and italic style doesn't apply anymore.

I can try to deploy the example code in order to make a test.. i'll post results later on ;)

BlindRocker
20 Jul 2011, 3:14 AM
I solved but...

I deployied the example code and it works fine.
I noticed that i had to rename the file grid-filter-local.js in app.js to deploy correctly.

In my grid, i changed the libraries included to a more general

Ext.require(['Ext.data.*','Ext.grid.*','Ext.toolbar.Paging', 'Ext.ux.grid.FiltersFeature','Ext.grid.plugin.CellEditing','Ext.window.Window']);
using 'Ext.data.*' and 'Ext.grid.*' .

The only strange thing is that the non deployied code was working fine also with the old require :-?

edspencer
20 Jul 2011, 3:55 PM
Perhaps we have an incorrect dependency then? Do you know which of the items in the Ext.require array was the one that makes it work again?