PDA

View Full Version : What is the file classes.js the MVC architecture of ExtJS?

gilcachaca
29 Aug 2011, 5:04 AM
I read about the new MVC architecture of ExtJS and found it very interesting. I amconducting tests to apply it to my application. However, I have this doubt. The file "classes.js"is in the midst of other examples when doing the download package extjs site. In the example that describes the MVC architecture is that Archiving. What is the purpose of it?From what I understand, is like a file in which records and link dependencies between files that make up the MVC arquivetura?

When making changes to the files in the MVC model, control and view, I noticed that it keptthe default settings Archiving and was never changed.

tobiu
29 Aug 2011, 6:55 AM
the 2 files classes.js and app-all.js are automatically generated with the sencha SDK tools.
classes.js contains all files without the app.js, app-all.js is classes.js + that file.

you need to install ruby and the gem compass and then use the JSB3 builder.

http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#!/guide/getting_started

points you to the right direction -> 3.Deployment.

gilcachaca
29 Aug 2011, 7:45 AM
Tobiu.

In the guide they say:
app-all.js - This file is a minimized build of your application plus all of the Ext JS classes required to run it. It is the minified and production-ready version of all-classes.js + app.js.

My application will have more than 300 tables. Using the MVC architecture will have 300 views, controllers 300 and 300 motdels + stores. The file all-classes.js if used in a production environment will be a vary BIG size.

The correct would not be using the MVC structure separate as shown in IMAGES out instead of using a single file even if minimized, however it will be huge?

mitchellsimoens
29 Aug 2011, 12:27 PM
Unfortunately yes... right now file sizes can get quite large. If you search around, there are some classes that allow for dynamic loading. SubApps is what I can mine.