PDA

View Full Version : NestedList automovement to next item

stirucherai
8 Sep 2011, 7:42 AM
Hi,

I have nested list of song. Once I select a song from the list I am playing that song. Once the song is complete I am able to play next song but how do I move to next item in nestedlist (Trying to simulate that the next item has been tapped -- I want to the entire itemTap logic to be trigger)

Thanks and Regards
Sarang

existdissolve
8 Sep 2011, 4:39 PM
In your list's "itemtap" event, you have the index of the item just tapped. So it seems you should be able to trap and save that index, iterate to the next one, and call the onItemTap() method with the appropriate details.

stirucherai
9 Sep 2011, 5:10 AM
Finally I was able to trigger the itemtap using fireEvent and the next song is playing and all the code in the "itemtap" is triggred. But one problem is that the leaf item to which we have moved is not highlighted (dark blue when u actually tap on it).

Is there any solution for the same.

I will change the code to make it more genrric and paste into this forum in a bit

wyjzsw
28 Aug 2012, 12:38 PM
Hello, I am wondering whether you figure out how to highlight the active item on the nestedlist? I ran into the same problem right now and really appreciate your suggestions.