PDA

View Full Version : Trouble incorporating a page of panel and carousel into another carousel

mynameisakbar
8 Sep 2011, 8:34 PM
Hi all,

I have encountered this problem and i can't seem to find a way out to solve this. I want to create a page that has panel, carousel, and another panel. On top of that, i want this particular page to be inside another carousel that enables the user to scroll and go to another page.

However, whenever i do this, the carousel part always went blank and i'm getting frustrated. <br/>27958

This is the current code i have,
And after this, i incorporate it with another carousel. I have tried to use container and panel but have not found a solution yet.

Any kind soul out there that can help me? :/

mynameisakbar
9 Sep 2011, 2:22 AM
any help? :o

niteblade
12 Sep 2011, 4:08 PM
Yeah, I am doing something similar - at least adding the same panel to multiple tabs. The blank problem is most likely caused by you defining the id attribute for controls that are within the duplicated panel - don't do this. In fact, I'd recommend avoiding the id attribute alltogether throughout your app and instead use the itemid attribute. Everything globally has to have a unique id so just let the system assign that (it will do this if you don't specify one) - the itemId just has to be unique for a container so even if you have a copy of the same container things should work out.

Bob

edspencer
13 Sep 2011, 10:02 PM
niteblade is right about avoiding the duplicate ids - if that doesn't solve your problem please paste the additional carousel code up here and I'll see if I can help you out